Wednesday, April 15, 2009

Sorry...nothing too interesting

Yes, once again nothing TOO exciting going on...
Well, for those of you who don't know I'm pretty excited about starting my cake business! If you have ever watched "ace of cakes" or cake challenges on the food network you can kind of see how mine are different from those you get around here. Rather than the normal icing methods where you are limited and don't get smooth lines or very much creativity I'm doing them with fondant and fum paste as well and they will all be custom cakes....whatever design you wish! I have mine drawn out for the baby (whether boy or girl) and one for mom and dad's 20 year wedding anniversay! whoo hoo for cakes!....As for the baby bump, I'm still really not feeling too shabby yes the usual tired and "blah" feeling but no sickness still (thank you mom for the genes:) We are still anxiously awaiting the ultrasound/heart sound apt. on the 21st!! Can't wait to see our precious little one!!!! When I was grocery shopping at wal mart just a little bit ago i made up my mind..."I will not go out when I am extremely close to my due date"...Reason being, there was this poor pregnant woman who went into labor in the middle of AN ISLE AT WAL MART! The ambulance was called but everyone just swarmed around here and i thought...oh no. not me!
Hmm what else is interesting to talk about...school is finally almost over..thank goodness! I just find myself sooo burnt out all the time not feeling very motivated about it. Aaron and I should have a very fun night tonight. Mom and dad's flight gets in at 10 p.m. in Indy so my aunt and uncle are picking them up and we are having my little cousin Erin spend the night with us! She is just in love with her Kuya (filipino for a sign of respect for a male older than you) Aaron! Everything she does she wants him to know...her mom asked her if she wanted a hair cut and she swiftly replied "no! My Kuya Aaron likes long hair I'll never cut it!" precious!!
Well I know this has been extremely spiratic and random but hope you enjoyed reading...God Bless!

1 comment:

  1. can't wait to see your cakes! that's so neat. you're a talented girl!:) I'm excited to see ultra sound pics!

    ReplyDelete

Me and my wonderful Hubby

Me and my wonderful Hubby
So you think our baby will have dark hair?? he he

Kinda scary...

Kinda scary...
But we love it :)