Thursday, April 9, 2009

Blessed!!!

As most of you know this past Sunday we were at the Lengacher's for home church when their home caught fire. Praise the Lord that no one was hurt and for that families unending love and faith in each other and in Him! They really are remarkable!
Also, Tuesday was my first baby apt. and well....it wasn't very eventful but still very exciting! We go in on the 21st to check the heart sounds and do an ultrasound...i couldn't be more ecstatic and praying for time to pass swiftly! Aaron and I have been having the worst time trying to find and agree on names yesterday we FINALLY did it! YAYY! So here are our conclusions; for boys it is between Noah and Jude and for girls it is between Arianna and Baya but we're pretty smitten with Baya. Finally got through to the Phillipines last night and got to talk to dad...oh how i miss them! They are having the time of their lives and loving that they can bless our family while over there! He said he thinks everyone in the bario (village) knows that he's having a grand baby, he said he tells virtually everyone he sees :) Aww he is so excited! He told me to kiss my belly when he was getting off the phone and even though it's impossible it was still so sweet! Well, enough blogging for now...I'm starving! hehe...Well have a wonderful day everyone, and God bless!

2 comments:

  1. I know I told you this already but I LOVE the names Jude & Baya the most!!:) Can't wait to find out boy or girl:)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Steph,
    I LOVE your names! They're ADORABLE!! :)

    ReplyDelete

Me and my wonderful Hubby

Me and my wonderful Hubby
So you think our baby will have dark hair?? he he

Kinda scary...

Kinda scary...
But we love it :)