Thursday, April 2, 2009

Expanding

So little one...we've been together for about 6 weeks now...Thank you for not making me sick!! However, this morning i woke up to find a nice stomach...but as the day progressed any time that I ate you decided to make my belly pouch out!! Yes, everytime i eat there it is.....
We have your first appointment on tuesday and i am so excited....also, you will be developing eyes soon!! It just boggles my mind that something so precious is developing every bit of its being within me...Daddy loves to talk to you already. Everyday he tells me to take care of the baby and everynight when we pray he has his hand on my belly talking to you....he's excited!!! Your lola (grandma) and papa are going to be so surprised when they get back to see how I'm growing...because YOU are growing...well I don't have much else for now...but mommy and daddy love you and are praying for you....

3 comments:

  1. Congrats to you guys! Though I am not a big "fan" of pregnancy-- it is the most amazing and precious thing to experience. God is so awesome and I think you experience HIM in a new way watching a baby grow inside of you. God bless.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hey would you mind emailing me when you get this? Great minds think alike, bc we are in the process of filling out an application for the EHM too! Wanted to touch base with you...
    owens_fam@sbcglobal.net

    ReplyDelete

Me and my wonderful Hubby

Me and my wonderful Hubby
So you think our baby will have dark hair?? he he

Kinda scary...

Kinda scary...
But we love it :)