Thursday, April 23, 2009

Out little Peanut

So this has been a very exciting week for the Willis'! The day we had been waiting for finally came...tuesday we went to the doctor and got to see our precious little peanut for the first time and hear the heartbeat!!!! Everything was as it should be! The doc said that the baby is right where it should be with size and it's little heart is very strong!! Whoo hoo! It was so amazing to see something that is that TINY that has a heart that's even more TINY and the fact that the heart beat is so pronounced and strong for being so teeny is just mind boggling to me! Aaron was ecstatic so see our little one he just kept ohhhhing and ahhhhing the whole time at the amazement of our little one!..Funny story, my little cousin Erin had stayed the night with us and i got her out of the bath and was drying her hair and she rested her head on my belly and all of the sudden she jumped. I said what's wrong? " I felt the baby! It kicked me!" haha how sweet she is...i had to tell her there was no way she could feel the baby kick her yet....but our little peanut is getting there!!

2 comments:

  1. The story about your cousin is too cute! Although the babe's little, I could still make him/her out pretty well in the ultrasound pic you sent me!! See you Friday hopefully!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yay! How wonderful.. I can still remember seeing both my girls for the first time. Congrats! Glad all is going well.

    ReplyDelete

Me and my wonderful Hubby

Me and my wonderful Hubby
So you think our baby will have dark hair?? he he

Kinda scary...

Kinda scary...
But we love it :)