Tuesday, April 28, 2009

Photos! and Cakes!

Well I have found a new printing company that is going to allow me to offer canvas photos (Soooo cool!), greeting and announcement cards all custom and very unique, keychains, and many more printing options including shipping to your home and portfolios!! So yeah, i just wanted to let everyone know! And I also have been experimenting with a new editing program I'll have some photos up shortly :) I've got some shoots lined up so i am sooo excited!
Also, I am going to try to get some photos of cakes up shortly...super excited about that just pray that it starts getting a little word of mouth

No comments:

Post a Comment

Me and my wonderful Hubby

Me and my wonderful Hubby
So you think our baby will have dark hair?? he he

Kinda scary...

Kinda scary...
But we love it :)