Wednesday, September 9, 2009

Shower,Cakes, and Craziness

Finally the time has arrived for the baby shower! Whoo hoo! I've seriously been anxious about it since i found out i was pregnant...weird right? Well it is this Saturday and I am so excited!!!! I've been doing things for it all week, making favors, cakes, cute little things :) I guess it is just because it is people all coming to one place because they are excited for Noah or something but I'm anxious for it!


Cakes, cakes, cakes...haha I have definately been getting busier which is awesome! I have one this week (and mine), two next week, one after that, and then a beautiful wedding cake on Oct. 3! I'm pretty excited because I've been getting orders for "pretty" cakes too!



Well, we are still anxiously awaiting our home to be finished...as of now they are finishing up painting and still have the floors and cabinets to install...Ugh I hate being so impatient, it's a horrible trait! I'm just ready to get the moving part over with and get settled before Aaron takes his trip to Albuquerque and Noah get's here...Our house is getting full of stuff for the little guy already and after Saturday I'm sure it will probably just get worse.

Speaking of our little man...:) I'm getting so ready for him to be here! I can't wait just to hold him and smell baby lotion all the time! hehe He moves sooo much and he's big enough to where I have been watching my belly do the wave and shift around when he does..it's truly the best feeling!

4 comments:

  1. OMG steph...I just found your shower invitation in a pile of mail last night! I don't know why I never saw it before that. It's adorable by the way;) Anyways, I would LOVE to come, but we have a wedding in French Lick that day that we're leaving pretty early for. I hate to miss it:( Best wishes though. I'll get my gift to ya soon.

    ReplyDelete
  2. p.s. dusty's bday is the 25th of nov. I'll be needing a cake;) I'll get with you about the details later.

    ReplyDelete
  3. how exciting (about everything!). i bet you are ready for the move to be over with so you can get settled! what are you doing the nursery in? i hope you love your shower and have a blast!

    i just started feeling little tickles in my tummy (aka the baby moving a bit!). it's so exciting... i know it is so different from the pokes and jabs i'll be getting in a few months!

    ReplyDelete
  4. The nursery will be chocolate,brown and white :)

    ReplyDelete

Me and my wonderful Hubby

Me and my wonderful Hubby
So you think our baby will have dark hair?? he he

Kinda scary...

Kinda scary...
But we love it :)