Monday, August 3, 2009

It's August Already?!?..plus a big move in store :)

Don't hold your breath it's a long one...

Wow, I cannot believe that it is August already..the summer has flown by! August also means that in just a few short days I will be 6 mo.!! How exciting..except for the fact that you grow up thinking pregnancy lasts for 9 months and then you get there and realize they just somehow forgot to mention those extra 30 or so days right?! It's ok, hopefully it will go quickly with all the plans coming up! We get to make that (looooong) drive to Middlebury pretty soon so see my SIL Amy and Hollie who are flying in whom of which I haven't seen Hollie since our wedding and Amy for like 9 mo. or something crazy like that!! I must say I think I have the BEST SILS they all are awesome! This past weekend my other SIL drove down and spent some time with us so it has been great actually being able to see them!

I just can hardly believe that around this time last year we were trying to get everything in place for our wedding...it seems as though we have been married for like 5 yrs. haha but this year has gone by soooo fast! People always say that the first year is the hardest and baby if that is the hardest we have got it made :)

Our NEWEST news?????......


WE'RE MOVING!!! WHOOO HOOOOO! We didn't want to say anything until it was all concrete but we will be moving around the first week of Sept. to our new house! It is Loogootee but on OUR side right on the edge of town so it's not too bad and a closer drive for Aaron to work. I ABSOLUTELY LOVE OUR HOUSE!!! Those of you who have been to our current house know that we need some more room and this one has it! The men that Aaron works for built it ground up so everything will be brand new and we are now only waiting on floors, cabinets, and paint!! I know I should have taken pictures to show you all a preview but for now I will just tell you about it!!The first level is well the garage (not sure if that counts?), half bath, living room, dining room, laundry room, master bed and master bath. The master bed/bath of course is my favorite part of the whole house! If you know me you know I have a crazy enfatuation with fashion and clothes so i LOVE our huge walk in closet...it is attatched to the master bath with the his and her sinks something I love because I'm such a neat freak Aaron gets upset when i put his things away! hehe But the second level has the other full bath, sitting area, office, and two bedrooms. My sister and I are going out there today so I'll be sure to take some pictures for all of you :)

I've been adding to my collection of blue and brown custom cakery supplies and getting ideas for the baby shower..haha My excuse to come up with new stuff!!!I can hardly wait until the shower...something about everyone coming together to celebrate this little man that I am obsessed with already makes me really happy :) .....Noah is growing more and more and is still super active but boy...the sleeping situation STINKS when you are pregnant! But oh well, it will be ok!

2 comments:

  1. yes, sleeping does stink while pregnant! when i was pregnant w/ andon i think towards the end i got like an average of 3 hrs. a night sleep!

    i can't believe it is august either!

    i can't wait to see the pictures of your new house!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. hey girl- thanks for the sweet post on my blog! I am sure your little guy will be so cute- with beautiful parents like you two! Where exactly in Loogootee will you two be at? You said the edge of town- just wondered how close to us you will be? dlklop@juno.com Congrats on the house too.

    ReplyDelete

Me and my wonderful Hubby

Me and my wonderful Hubby
So you think our baby will have dark hair?? he he

Kinda scary...

Kinda scary...
But we love it :)