Tuesday, July 28, 2009

Middlebury Family Fun

This past weekend Aaron, Noah and I went up to visit his family in Middlebury, IN. near Michigan. His mom and grandma had flown in from Albuquerque so we picked them up on the way and we all stayed with Aaron's sister Mary! We had so much fun and it was the first time his mom and grandma had seen me pregnant at all and Mary had only seen me when I was like 8 weeks along so everyone was touching my stomach all weekend waiting for Noah to kick..and they didn't have to wait long, our little David Beckham is proud of his kicks! We had fun playing with Jeremiah who is getting soooo big and fun, going out to the Amish country, fishing, and getting some yummies from the bulk amish store which is always fun! Oh my goodness, let me tell you..I had never noticed it until this time because I do cakes that the Amish bulk store is THE BEST place to stock up on decorations! I got loads of sprinkles and dragees (little edible pearls) in pearl, silver, and gold. Now I'm super anxious to make a PRETTY cake..because I have been gettting a lot of orders for "fun" cakes" I am ready for a romantic feel. I may just have to wait until me and Aaron's anniversary to make one...unless i get an order :) I really want to do a black and white damaske cake..if you know me you know I love vintage feels and damaske is vintage but sooo elegant. If i could make any wedding cake that is what it would be adorned with edible red roses and pearls...ahhh a day in my brain thinking up cakes..haha Here are some pictures from the trip!

the belly

Family :)

Match much? :)

O.K. so Jeremiah didn't really want a picture...but he's still cute!

2 comments:

Me and my wonderful Hubby

Me and my wonderful Hubby
So you think our baby will have dark hair?? he he

Kinda scary...

Kinda scary...
But we love it :)