Tuesday, June 30, 2009

OK seriously, I need some help

wow that title sounded really serious! But it is :)...I need help because I know that i started out calling the "bakery" business I'm starting custom cakery...but I surely am NOT only making cakes. I am making anything you would need and its all custom from cakes to unique girft ideas, candy/cookie bouquets, decorate sweets for partys like cake balls and cheesecake balls etc., and yummies for all occasions and seasons..so i REALLY am struggling to figure out a name!! SO PLS help me out here girls lol i need name ideas before i can print out my business cards and i am just at my odds end trying to figure SOMETHING, anything cute out that isn't already in use

No comments:

Post a Comment

Me and my wonderful Hubby

Me and my wonderful Hubby
So you think our baby will have dark hair?? he he

Kinda scary...

Kinda scary...
But we love it :)