Tuesday, June 30, 2009

Baby Bump and Little Thumps

So now I am about to be 19 weeks in a couple of days and wow this baby is a kicker!!! Around 17 weeks I felt the "flutters" but now I am SURE it is a kick it feels like someone is like flicking by belly and it is sooooo amazing!!! Aaron hadn't gotten to feel it until last night the baby had kicked in the same spot like 3 times and I was SURELY it will do it again so I grabbed his hand while we were watching TV and the first time he felt it he wasn't sure if I was just doing it and I said "really babe, is the rest of my stomach moving??" hah..but then he felt a big one!! It was so awesome to get to experience that with him and see how excited he was!! FINALLY...we have set some baby names that I think are more concrete :)...Baya Elyce Willis if it is a girl and Noah Benjamin (aarons middle name) Willis and we only have 7 days until we can finally say which it will be!

So, I think I have like baby shower fever..if you know me you would probably know that I would LOVE to be a party planner. I mean I sit around researching wedding stuff and shower stuff allllllll the time and maybe that is why but I am so stinking excited about this baby shower!!! I am doing a lot of the planning because my sister hates planning and mom is just wayyyyy to busy with her hectic work schedule i told them i could do it because i have much more time on my hands (and because i just wanted to!) I cannot wait to make baby shower cakes oh how cute! and if anyone knows where i could get like baby onesie cookie cutters or anything like that pls let me know! :)

I promise next time i post i will put up pictures of my belly..although lately I have had people telling me it is not that big for being a week away from 5 months? and Aaron doesn't think it has changed since i was like 9 weeks haha

1 comment:

  1. if you google baby cookie cutters or onsie cookie cutters something should come up! i had to order cookie cutters for a friends wedding shower last year and i googled it and a website came up that had every shape of cutter imaginable! i just can't remember the name of it!!

    your names are so cute :)

    ReplyDelete

Me and my wonderful Hubby

Me and my wonderful Hubby
So you think our baby will have dark hair?? he he

Kinda scary...

Kinda scary...
But we love it :)