Tuesday, January 26, 2010

I will be a better blogger, I will be a better blogger

So I find myself saying this ALOT! But I pledge to start trying to be better because I have soooo many ppl who tell me that i never update and they wait for it...sorry gals!

Well my little man is not quite so little anymore! Actually he is BIG...everywhere i go if i am holding him ppl say that they cannot believe he is mine because he is so big for his age!

Here is where we are right now:
  • 9 weeks
  • got weighed last week and came in at 14 lb 10 oz. and 25 inches long
  • in the 90th percentile for everything..go figure!
  • LOVES to laugh, smile, giggle, and coo at us esp. in the morning or if daddy sings his silly songs to him
  • Almost rolls over
  • loves to sit like a big boy
  • almost is ready for a different car seat already.....geez
  • has started teething ALREADY! But poor guy he's getting his canines first lol..look out edward cullen hahah jk
  • loves to eat and is up to about 4-4.5 hrs during the day and about 5-7 hrs at night...thank goodness!
  • is finally getting over that stinky colic...ugh that was the worste...a few weeks ago he learned to shreak in the middle of the night and no joke it sounded like a horror movie scream coming from my little babies crib. it was awful!
  • He has dad's eyes..whoo hoo! Pretty pretty blue :) and long eye lashes
  • is wearing a little of his 0-3 mo. and a lot of 3-6 mo
  • Growing like a weed and holding mommy's heart around his little finger :)




\








2 comments:

  1. he does look big (especially for having such a little momma!). he is sooo cute :)

    i loved the update!

    ReplyDelete
  2. thanks!!! i'm gonna try to most more than once in a blue moon lol

    ReplyDelete

Me and my wonderful Hubby

Me and my wonderful Hubby
So you think our baby will have dark hair?? he he

Kinda scary...

Kinda scary...
But we love it :)