Thursday, January 28, 2010

Custom Cakery Raffle Drawing


I'm going to be doing a raffle by donation to raise money to help my SIL raise money for precious little Kenty that they are adopting from Uganda...The raffle will be all by donation for a Custom Cakery cake of your choice that can be redeemed whenever you choose and will be custom designed for you and your event this cake will be a $75.00 value. If you are interested in tickets or more information, let me know :) We really want to help them out!
enty is a two year old little girl from Uganda who was dropped off by her parents at an orphanage a few months ago. Her father is a drunkard and her mother is dying of cancer. She now will have a home but I need your help to raise funds in order for the family to be able to bring her home.

If you would like to help, have questions, or would like tickets contact me at
812.698.7972




No comments:

Post a Comment

Me and my wonderful Hubby

Me and my wonderful Hubby
So you think our baby will have dark hair?? he he

Kinda scary...

Kinda scary...
But we love it :)