Saturday, October 24, 2009

I'm such a bad blogger!

Geez, it seems like forever and a day that I actually sat down and put up a post! Bad blogger I know. Things have been preeeetty crazy around the Willis home lately. I've been going non stop and so has my wonderful hubby trying to finish our home (my oh my...are we ready for that day!) So here's a little update on our lives :)

I am now 35 weeks preggers and had an apt. yesterday they said everything is going well and I'm FINALLY measuring right where i need to be! Noah is going to be here before we know it...or at least I hope so because I am getting miserable! Between the back aches,hip pain and the hippo feet/ankles that decided they would show up to party these last couple weeks, I'm ready to get this boy out!!! Aaron has told me that once we hit 37 (full term) it's time to break out the raspberry tea and Caster Oil (sp?) He's about as ready as I am!!

I've finnnnnnally slowed down a bit....Starting this week I am only doing TuTu Boutique orders until my little man gets here..Well, and wrapping up some editing. I've looked back at my beginning bows and my oh my i felt embarrassed lol..So I've been doing A LOT lately and i'll post some photos tomorrow when I post a belly picture too!! I've been getting custom orders plus my bows are being sold at A Wonderful Life along with the other TuTu Boutique lines as well as Knickers and Petticoats on Main St. But if any of you bloggers want to order just go through me so you don't have to pay the jacked up price! ;)

My poor hubby has been working his tail off so that we can get in our house...All the rooms that will have carpet got done yesterday and there really isn't too much big stuff left to do...just installing bathroom stuff and our cabinets and sinks and then it's just the small annoying stuff like light fixtures and trim...So we are PRAYING that we are in by this upcoming Friday..Oh Lord, I would be ecstatic!!!!!

Hmmm well, now I'm off to go get some photos out of here and finish some bows :)

Have a wonderful weekend everyone and if you have any suggestions on things to pack in our overnight bag that you don't usually think of let me know!! :)....I've been stressing that i will forget something...oh and let's all give a prayer that Noah decides he would like to join the world in a couple weeks!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Me and my wonderful Hubby

Me and my wonderful Hubby
So you think our baby will have dark hair?? he he

Kinda scary...

Kinda scary...
But we love it :)