Monday, October 5, 2009

8 Months and counting down

So as of this past saturday I am officially 8 months pregnant!! Whoo hoo we are finally getting to the home stretch. Right now I'm not nervous rather, I am extremely anxious to see this amazing little guy. It is a little humorous with my prego tummy right now...he's been shifting his whole body to one side the past few days...today i was in line at wal mart and the girl in front of me was staring strangly at my belly like something was wrong. So i looked down to see that one side of my tummy was almost close to normal and the other side was completely bulging out lol Funny stuff

Well, our house is still not ready :( boo. But we're getting really close!!!! Everything is painted. We have the wood floors done downstairs and they are in the middle of doing all the tile work in the bathrooms which will be done this week and the cabinets are all installed. So all that is left is the carpeting and installing all the lights...So we are hopefully getting in by the 20th..thats Aarons guess :)


Well short and sweet.
I have got to go finish some bows and edit some wedding photos...oh i'll post pics of my first wedding cake soon

2 comments:

  1. yea for 8 months and the house almost being done.... we will have our baby no later than next monday.... i'm hoping i go into labor sometime this week. i was 3-4 cm today!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. 8 months! that's awesome! i'm so jealous :) february seems like forever away for me!

    ReplyDelete

Me and my wonderful Hubby

Me and my wonderful Hubby
So you think our baby will have dark hair?? he he

Kinda scary...

Kinda scary...
But we love it :)