Sunday, August 16, 2009

Happy Anniversary Sweetie!

I cannot believe that one year has gone by soooo quickly or that we have been able to squeeze so much into it!! We've come a long way in one year i must say and I am so lucky to be married to such a great man of God!! This morning was so sweet he got up in front of everyone at church and about cried talking about our marriage and how we have a little boy on the way...Of course he reminisced about life before marriage. When he would put deodorant on in the kitchen and leave it on the table (ok. seriously don't do that. It's gross. And weird.), would hardly ever do his own laundry and when he did would leave it in the washer so long it would have to be washed all over again, would give me his shirts saturday night and i would iron them for him and bring it to church sunday morning....ahh the single life hehe! I couldn't ask for anything more...I have an incredible husband and a beautiful little guy that we will see in a few months..Life is grand :)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Me and my wonderful Hubby

Me and my wonderful Hubby
So you think our baby will have dark hair?? he he

Kinda scary...

Kinda scary...
But we love it :)