Monday, August 24, 2009

Cake Class!!!

So this weekend I got to see my lovely sister in laws which I love so much! They live so far away it is special when we all get together! This time we decided that everyone wanted to learn about cakes so I would do a "cake class." Oh boy.....

Well the cake we made turned out pretty good! Here are some photos
OK OK....so the two themes don't really go together but we had fun! They wanted to learn how to make flowers so I showed them...and then they somehow made their way to the cake! Certainly
tasty too :)

So much fun! I'm convinced I have the best sister in laws ever!





No comments:

Post a Comment

Me and my wonderful Hubby

Me and my wonderful Hubby
So you think our baby will have dark hair?? he he

Kinda scary...

Kinda scary...
But we love it :)