Monday, August 24, 2009

Bows Galore!

Here are some bows that I did for a recent order. There was no specifications on the order on what colors etc. so I just made a wide variety for her to chose from. Each bow is custom made to order with choosing your color, pattern, clip style, etc. I do many bows ranging from big to small, alligator clips, snap clips, newborn and up headbands (has option to have nylon,ribbon, or flower/accessory that is permanent or interchangable), and I do grown up headbands that have the feathers, flowers, lace whichever accent you would like. Each bow is lined and covered to match the rest of the bow and to be sure it does not slip from fine hair. I added photos in groups because there were so many but if you want to see any of them individually let me know!











No comments:

Post a Comment

Me and my wonderful Hubby

Me and my wonderful Hubby
So you think our baby will have dark hair?? he he

Kinda scary...

Kinda scary...
But we love it :)