Saturday, July 4, 2009

Belly Pictures and birthday fun

So who doesn't love a little mi pueblo on their birthday??


We went to see my sister's keeper afterwards and my my....i was holding back some tears lol I refused to be like a LOT of the ppl in there who were bawling their eyes out ..but it was REALLY good

So I am horrible about posting pictures of the belly so here are some :) It's kicking A LOT now and as of today we are t-minus 3 very long days until we find out! I'm so happy that as of last time we went to the doc I've only gained five pounds..whoo hoo haha... I've been praying that we can see because if not....im going to sit there and make that baby move so we can find out because I've got my trip planned to eville RIGHT afterwards for baby clothes :) hehe







3 comments:

  1. Oh you look so cute! Can't wait to find out what you're having! And I agree, not having Mi Pueblo on your b-day is just weird!;)

    ReplyDelete
  2. mi pueblo for your birthday is a MUST! :)
    you are the cutest pregnant person!

    ReplyDelete

Me and my wonderful Hubby

Me and my wonderful Hubby
So you think our baby will have dark hair?? he he

Kinda scary...

Kinda scary...
But we love it :)