Sunday, July 12, 2009

Baby Anxious

I cannot tell you how strange it it but after knowing that our baby IS Noah..it's like the anticipation level went crazy...there are just so many things I want to know...what he'll look like, his personality, everything!! And being around babies makes me even more anxious...this morning at church I was holding little Abigail and was just overwhelmed by how much I'm loving Noah now and how much more it will be when I hold him for the first time.


In other news not so serious...I'm really excited about Custom Cakery taking off :0
I have another cake this weekend and they are so stinkin sweet they are driving over an hour to pick up their cake from me for their daughter who is turning 13!! How awesome. This cake is gonna be sooooo funky! She loves bright green and pink so One tier is going to be green the other pink and she loves white guitars so I'll mold one and add that. Also I'm going to mold out her name is black letters and make white polka dots all over them. The top tier is going to be fun polka dots and the bottom will be striped with some white gerber daisies randomly on there..sounds like a lot huh?? haha I cannot wait!! Oh and I'm going to make some cupcake pops this weekend too so you guys can see..they are adorable :)

1 comment:

  1. hey..so are you sticking with the name custom cakery or are you still trying to come up with something? i thought maybe Steph's Sweets or Steph's Sweet Stuff..something to that nature. just a suggestion...definitely won't be offended if you don't use it lol...

    ReplyDelete

Me and my wonderful Hubby

Me and my wonderful Hubby
So you think our baby will have dark hair?? he he

Kinda scary...

Kinda scary...
But we love it :)