Friday, June 5, 2009

Summer Lovin'

Oh how I love the summer!!...Grilling out, getting a tan (have yet to get to that one..I'm a ghost ewww), playing outside with Mia in her little baby phat bathing suit, summer dishes, oh the list could go on and on..but one we cannot forget is SCOOPS! haha Aaron is officially worse than I am. He wants it like literally 5 times a week crazy right?...

O.k. i am probably driving everyone nuts..but I am 15 weeks and it is ridiculous how anxious I am to A. Find out the sex B. Go HOG WILD with baby stuff C. SEE THIS LITTLE ONE!!...seriously i think i may drive my husband crazy by the end of this because I just cannot wait!! T-minus five weeks until we can find out whooo hoooo!! Speaking of...any suggestions for uber cute unique baby bedding?? and I also want to find a cute gown for the hospital and I don't know where to find them?? Help me out mamas! I am convinced as of now that I am having a girl...but I'm not going to get my hopes up until i see the ultrasound...Aaron's mom was joking that he will probably ONLY be cable to have girls because all of his life he has been surrounded by girls (he has 3 amazing sisters).

On a note other than the baby...haha Maddy and I are doing a yardsale tomorrow morning at mom and dads...lots of Abercrombie and express clothing etc. And my oh my I never realized how much work they are because growing up mom always did them and geeeezz it's not fun getting everything ready for it..especially with mia there who looooves clothes and once they would get folded...she would come along and DEMOLISH it jumping into the clothes and laughing like crazy but i looove having that little ball of energy around she is rediculously sweet and makes me more anxious for my little one!!!

Mommy loves you to the world and back baby :)


Have a wonderful day everyone..get outside it is GOR geous

No comments:

Post a Comment

Me and my wonderful Hubby

Me and my wonderful Hubby
So you think our baby will have dark hair?? he he

Kinda scary...

Kinda scary...
But we love it :)