Thursday, June 18, 2009

Baby News and Embarassing Moments

WOW! Ok...Now I am really excited!! We went to see the Doc yesterday and the baby is doing great and we now are at T-Minus 3 WEEKS until we can find out whether we are having a little boy or a little girl...Sheesh it better go by fast!! My husbands biggest fear?? I'm going to go and I quote "buck wild" buying baby stuff before i even have a shower and then I'll have multiples..buying lots of clothes is fine right?? :)

Ok Ok so I'm sure you are all wanting to know what the heck the embarrassing moment is in the title...it is so sad and rediculous! So Aaron and I had gone this past weekend to see the new babies in Tennessee and on the way back he said that he wanted to go ahead and get me my birthday present early since we have to drive back through evansville to get home and i was like "mall trip? yes please!"...So I'm horrible at telling people what I want because I can never think of anything..but clothes? My husband knows my addiction and obsession with clothes and fashion...so that's what we decided, I was going to get a cute outfit to wear when we go out to dinner for my birthday and some other things from Sephora (oh how happy I was to see that they got one!). Well, we started off in some of my favorite stores and of course nothing was fitting because I'm prego..so I started getting sad. Then I went to Charlotte Russe (love) and I was like surely if i get a normal like summer dress that ties in the back and kind of babydolls out in a size bigger it will fit and still be cute...NO! I grabbed the cutest little dress, headed to the dressing room confident, and came out bawling!! It wouldn't even zip. Now this is crazy for me because for 1. I HATE CRYING 2. I would NEVER EVER EVER cry in public..my poor hubby was wide eyed and didn't know what to do...So we left the store and started walking around and I was in the jewelry store getting my ring cleaned when AGAIN i started bawling..awful isn't it...I was just so messed up because i couldn't fit in normal clothes that are even one or two sizes bigger than usual..hah sad. So we went to the motherhood store. AHH a sigh of relief Aaron being the sweetie he is started grabbing EVERYTHING he saw and telling me to try it on because it would look cute he said :)...So i ended up getting some things from there

On the way home we both were just like WOW pregnancy hormones did a number that day because seriously i would NEVER act like that...and now we laugh about it. But yes that is my embarrassing moment for everyone to divulge in and laugh haha


Here is a picture of us with the twins...how stinking cute! They had so much hair and were both perfectly healthy :)

1 comment:

  1. Oh you poor thing!;) I think we all have those pregnancy meltdowns, so you're not alone;) I think you look absolutely adorable. I'm glad you posted the story on here, bc it would have taken forever for you txt it to me!

    ReplyDelete

Me and my wonderful Hubby

Me and my wonderful Hubby
So you think our baby will have dark hair?? he he

Kinda scary...

Kinda scary...
But we love it :)