Thursday, May 21, 2009

Past the First Trimester!

FINALLY....it seems like this first part of pregnancy has been soooooooooo slow in coming and it is officially over!! Let the fun begin! My belly is looking like there is actually something in there not just chunk and we went for out second ultrasound yesterday..my how he/she has grown!! The heartbeat was very strong and you could see the distinct head, belly, arms, and legs :) How sweet! Now we are still anxiously awaiting to see the sex..oh my how i cannot wait for these next 7 weeks to pass by!!! Mia (the little girl i watch) now points to my belly and says baby every day and Aaron keeps talking to it more and more...Yesterday we finally got to see little Abigail Grace Davidson and how precious she is. It was just to so weird to see her after all this time we had been watching her grow with Bri and awaiting her arrival...she's beautiful and has some great parents!!


On another note....Dear dear Jessie had an awesome post about lifting up our hubbys and not taking them for granted and oh my goodness i often find myself doing just that..It's awful. I mean I know i tell him how much i love him until he probably gets tired of it...but that I appreciate him?..Not as often as I should and he does SOOO much.

He is such a wonderful loving husband who always supports me in everything that i do or dream of doing

He lifts me up when I'm down with his silly dances

He loves the Lord and is so passionate about his Faith

He always is trying to find ways to help others

He is a great provider

He is such a handiman i never have something he can't build or fix (thank the Lord!!)

He is so anxious and excited to be a dad and will be sooo wonderful at it

He puts his family in upmost priority and loves them to the end of the world

He takes care of me when i'm sick, rubs my feet and back all the time

He kisses me everyday and makes sure to say "I love you" everynight

He protects me

He will sit and play piano just because he knows i loooove to listen to it

He is wonderful....God made him just for me!!! I know some of these things may not seem to big to some of you...but i love him for them and I know I am leaving things out....but hey those are things i could just tell him to his face :)

2 comments:

  1. I was hoping you would post about your man! If anyone can brag about their husband, it would be you! I will never forget the pic you sent me of him giving you a pedi....complete with the toe wedges and all!:)You're so lucky and blessed, but so is he:) You make a great couple, and will be awesome parents. Have you found the need for any of those clothes yet?!

    ReplyDelete

Me and my wonderful Hubby

Me and my wonderful Hubby
So you think our baby will have dark hair?? he he

Kinda scary...

Kinda scary...
But we love it :)