Wednesday, May 6, 2009

Little Baby Willis

Well baby, you and mommy have been together for nearing on three months already and I just keep getting more and more excited and wondrous of you! It is truly amazing how you are growing and developing!! This week you have even started to get hair and nail follicles (i pray you have hair!) This past weekend we visited your cousin baby Jeremiah..and oh my goodness it made me so excited to see how loving he is to his mama kissing her all day and just being oh so sweet :) Only a few more weeks and mommy and daddy will FINALLY get to see if you are a little lady or little lad and we are sooooo anxious!!!
Love you to the moon and back,
Mommy
Well the school year is finally ending and I couldn't be more excited!! I've got a lot of photography shoots coming up which I am SUPER excited about as well as making a bunch of cakes! The one I am most excited for is mom and dad's because I'm surprising them :)...it's OK they don't read this!! So i can share....Well they will be married for TWENTY years this month and haven't had pictures taken of the two of them since oh like 1994 or something crazy like that so I am going to take their photos earlier in the day on the 23rd and I'll edit my little heart out and hopefully have some ready for the evening because I'm planning a surprise anniversary party! Sneaky sneaky....they totally will not be expecting it...and I'm VERY excited about their cake I'm making for their party..it's going to be covered in smooth baby blue fondant and I'm going to make it very romantic with a branch that i'll make and have it winding up the whole cake with sugar flowers all over the branch!! Yay i'm so excited about it...

I have been finding myself sitting here just thinking about how much i appreciate and love my hubby...He's so perfect. I know he is just going to be the best daddy and i can't wait to see his face when he see's the baby for the first time!!! I love the little things...his goofy dances and songs he makes up that i just roll my eyes at but KNOW that if he didn't do them anymore i would miss it, his little notes around the house, the way he tells me to take care of the baby every morning, and just the way he loves me...so if you are reading this boo...I LOVE YOU!!!

1 comment:

  1. You're too cute!! I was so excited to read every week and find out what Koen was going to be developing that particular week of the pregnancy. Sooo much fun!!!

    ReplyDelete

Me and my wonderful Hubby

Me and my wonderful Hubby
So you think our baby will have dark hair?? he he

Kinda scary...

Kinda scary...
But we love it :)